powerfully easy internet
Experience is the key. Sunset Net has been providing complete internet solutions since 1995. With thousands of satisfied clients, Sunset has the knowledge, the resources and the history to get the job done. Our service record reflects a consistent 99.9% uptime rating, superior customer satisfaction is the norm and our support services cover the entire spectrum of internet needs. From basic Dialup Internet Access to Business Class Solutions, Sunset's got you covered.
Note : This support info may be a generalization and represent the typical setup. You may specific values that need to be set.
Contact us should you need anything.
Network Settings (DHCP) in Windows Vista
- Open the Start Menu and select "Control Panel."
- Select the option "View network status and tasks."
- Select "Manage network connections."
- Double click on "Local Area Connection."
- Select the button "Properties" at the bottom.
- Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" from the list, then select "Properties."
- Make sure that "Obtain an IP address automatically" and "Obtain
DNS server address automatically" are the options selected, then select
"OK" at the bottom.
- You should now be able to open up your web browser and access the internet!